Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java Profiler - Memory leaks

Java Profiler - Memory leaks

Wayne Gibson

Hi,
Was wondering if somebody could suggest a tool that I can use to debug my
java applet.
I'm getting some out of memory errors, that I can't seem to find and it's
driving me mad!!

Any ideas?

Thanks

Wayne

Alex Whitney

All of the Java IDEs that I know of have built-in debugging tools
(JGrasp, JCreator, Eclipse, etc.). I'm pretty sure that they can debug
both applets and applications. I know for a fact that Eclipse can
handle applets.

Wayne Gibson wrote:
> Hi,
> Was wondering if somebody could suggest a tool that I can use to debug my
> java applet.
> I'm getting some out of memory errors, that I can't seem to find and it's
> driving me mad!!
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks
>
> Wayne

Larry Barowski

"Wayne Gibson" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e7bsfs$8mb$1$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
> Was wondering if somebody could suggest a tool that I can use to debug my
> java applet.
> I'm getting some out of memory errors, that I can't seem to find and it's
> driving me mad!!

Get Java 1.6 Beta and use the tools that come with it,
jmap and jhat.