Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Tomcat classloader

Tomcat classloader

Moiristo

I have a web application that performs an XML transformation with an
XSLT style sheet. It uses standard transformation classes from
jax.xml.transform, Transformer and TransformerFactory. The result is
saved in a StreamResult object.

Strange thing is, the first time when I perform a transformation, the
XSL (not the XML) Document is written to the StreamResult. On retry, it
works fine. I think it has something to do with the Tomcat classloader.
Does anyone have another ideas on this (and possibly, a solution)?

Tomcat classloader Moiristo Java 2 06-21-2006 06:14 PM
Tomcat classloader problem Mark F Java 0 03-05-2004 02:33 PM
Tomcat ClassLoader/Compile nightmare Mikito Harakiri Java 0 11-06-2003 11:10 PM
ClassLoader + tomcat read-the-signature@send-spam-to-dev-null.com Java 5 07-15-2003 01:28 PM
classloader in tomcat Mr. Miguel Java 2 07-14-2003 06:18 PM

Advertisments