Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > We buy used Cisco equipment and more!

We buy used Cisco equipment and more!

Ben Nelson

We buy used Cisco equipment and other brands of networking equipment!
Let us know if we can get you a quote on any Cisco equipment or other brands
of equipment you may be wanting to sell.

In business since 1988 looking forward to working with you.

By the way we have Cisco PA-MC-T3's on special right now for 4700.00 each
Qty discounts available.

Thanks

Ben Nelson

www.usedrouter.com