Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > set system clock

set system clock

gerrit

Hi,

for synchronization purposes I need to set the system clock, anyone can tell
me how to do this in Java? I need it both for a pda which is running windows
mobile 2003 and a computer which is running ubuntu. Thanks.

greetz,
gerrit