Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > MCSE with JUST 6 EXAMS!!!

MCSE with JUST 6 EXAMS!!!

Carlos Felipe Franša da Fonseca

I'm seeing many people becoming MCSE with just 6 exams.
Did something change on Microsoft Certification Policies?
Or is Microsoft issuing certification wrongly?

Thanks!!!

Felipe

Marek Chmel

Hi,

it might be possible if you have Security+ ...

Marek
MCSA, MCDBA
> I'm seeing many people becoming MCSE with just 6 exams.
> Did something change on Microsoft Certification Policies?
> Or is Microsoft issuing certification wrongly?
>
> Thanks!!!
>
> Felipe

Carlos Felipe Franša da Fonseca

But in this case, the people involved do not have Security+. But they passed
one Microsoft Security exam.

Best regards,

news:(E-Mail Removed)...