Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Graphic question

Graphic question

dgs

I've got a problem with a graphic representation of a diagram that must
show nested automata.
What do you suggest? Someone tells me about JGraph libraries.
Thanks!

Chris Uppal

dgs wrote:

> I've got a problem with a graphic representation of a diagram that must
> show nested automata.
> What do you suggest? Someone tells me about JGraph libraries.

I would spend a little time looking at GraphViz:

http://www.graphviz.org/

and Guess:

http://graphexploration.cond.org/index.html

to see if there's anything I can use directly or learn from.

-- chris

Is it possible to mouseover a GRAPHIC . . . that launches another (freestanding) GRAPHIC (ie. when flash is _not_ available)? 50 SOMETHING GAL HTML 3 12-10-2006 01:10 AM
NEWBYE - GRAPHIC QUESTION Andrea Giudici C Programming 3 10-18-2004 03:16 AM
graphic rendering question Scott Java 8 08-05-2004 04:36 AM
Newbie graphic question Steuben VanBlarcom HTML 5 05-26-2004 02:04 AM
Graphic Card Question Sharon Digital Photography 47 12-12-2003 02:04 PM

Advertisments