Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Checkbox in a DataGrid

Checkbox in a DataGrid

=?Utf-8?B?Z2xlbm4=?=

Hi folks,

I have a column in a DataGrid that is for checkboxes.

I want to click on a checkbox and have that event post that the checkbox is
now checked so that if I refresh the screen or revisit the page later, I will
still see the checkbox checked.

I am trying to use the CheckChanged event handler for a Checkbox without
much success.

Gunjan

Hi Glenn,

Hope the link below will be of use for you :
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...g/default.aspx
And for saving the state Viewstate property will help you.

Regards,
Gunjan