Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > calendar event sequence

calendar event sequence

=?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=

I'm trying to customize calendar days using data in a table. Some days may
have corresponding rows in the table giving counts for that day. I'm not
clear on when I should get the data from the table so it is available for
DayRender event.

In some cases the SelectedChanged event causes the calendar to refresh, in
others it would be a FormView ItemInserted event.

Which event is best to use so the data is present in the DayRender event?
Obviously I don't want to create the dataset in this event as it would
trigger 30~ times per postback.

Thanks for any insight.

I need to load a dataset to respond to Calendar DayRender event. I need this
data set to be present also for SelectionChanged event and events on a
FormView ItemInserted etc.

Wh

sloan

You can check this out for some ideas:
http://www.codeproject.com/aspnet/MellDataCalendar.asp

The dataset should be created once in the pageload.

The url above, he uses the dataset filter property to find matches with the
day.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...