Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Content Page specific style style sheet

Content Page specific style style sheet

rshillington@gmail.com

I have one content page that need a stylesheet that is in addition to
the styles coded in the CSS for the theme. Since the content page
doesn't have a HEAD element, how do I add a LINK to the specific CSS.
Also I would like this specific CSS to be part of the theme, such that
if the user changes themes they get a new specific CSS for this page.

Thanks in advance,

Ralph Shillington