Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Track an error down

Track an error down

=?Utf-8?B?Sm9u?=

Morning all.

We have an ASP.net (1.1) app that is causing an error that sends us an
email. However, due to the fact that the user is not aware that the error is
happening we're having some trouble in pin-pointing where it's happening at.
The email that we get consists of the error message, source and stack trace
(this doesn't trace far enough back though to make is of any use).

Is there a way to display the page that the user was on then the error
occured?

Or any other pointers that will help us identify more clearly what's
happening.

Thanks,

Jon

Jon Paal

this may help

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/de...stomerrors.asp

"Jon" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Morning all.
>
> We have an ASP.net (1.1) app that is causing an error that sends us an
> email. However, due to the fact that the user is not aware that the error is
> happening we're having some trouble in pin-pointing where it's happening at.
> The email that we get consists of the error message, source and stack trace
> (this doesn't trace far enough back though to make is of any use).
>
> Is there a way to display the page that the user was on then the error
> occured?
>
> Or any other pointers that will help us identify more clearly what's
> happening.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jon

insert track reference in mp3 track D@Z Computer Support 1 05-02-2008 03:32 PM
How do I Track down the Source of Email? 'cedes Computer Information 7 01-31-2008 10:46 PM
Old certification track vs new certification track. Barkley Hughes MCAD 5 11-12-2006 02:41 PM
How to track down all required shared libraries? sdhyok Python 3 05-01-2005 02:26 PM
How to track down who's on what port on an IOS 6509? Wil Schultz Cisco 4 02-08-2005 04:26 AM

Advertisments