Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > how to stretch a table in IE view

how to stretch a table in IE view

Ufit

I have a problem with displaying controls in placeholder that in turn is place in the mid cell
of the table. When I run IE the table doesn't stretch properly even if I set width and ht to 100%
Now is even worse - the controls won't show up again on screen.
Is there a way to make the view stretch all the forms (master page) correctly?
Thanks

Uf

S. Justin Gengo

Uf,