Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Securing ASP.NET Web Apps

Securing ASP.NET Web Apps

Gunawan

Hi All,
Do you have any suggestion how to make my web secure?
Such as encrypting data while doing autopostback?

Regards,
Gun

Eliyahu Goldin

What about getting an SSL certificate for the web server and accessing it
with https://...?

--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant

"Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi All,
> Do you have any suggestion how to make my web secure?
> Such as encrypting data while doing autopostback?
>
> Regards,
> Gun

Gunawan

May I know the mechanism of SSL certificate?
I didn't have any picture regarding this issue.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> What about getting an SSL certificate for the web server and accessing it
> with https://...?
>
> --
> Eliyahu Goldin,
> Software Developer & Consultant
> Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
>
> "Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hi All,
>> Do you have any suggestion how to make my web secure?
>> Such as encrypting data while doing autopostback?
>>
>> Regards,
>> Gun

Eliyahu Goldin

In short, an SSL certificate enables secure http protocol, abbreviated as
https, on the server site. All message exchange between an https server and
clients is encrypted.
--
Eliyahu Goldin,
Software Developer & Consultant
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

"Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> May I know the mechanism of SSL certificate?
> I didn't have any picture regarding this issue.
>
> "Eliyahu Goldin" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> What about getting an SSL certificate for the web server and accessing it
>> with https://...?
>>
>> --
>> Eliyahu Goldin,
>> Software Developer & Consultant
>> Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]
>>
>> "Gunawan" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:%23$(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hi All,
>>> Do you have any suggestion how to make my web secure?
>>> Such as encrypting data while doing autopostback?
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> Gun

Securing certain apps w/ NTFS? Derek Black Ruby 0 02-15-2009 09:06 PM
Securing ASP apps dw ASP General 0 09-06-2006 01:16 PM
Re: Securing Kiosks after adding MS Office apps? Daniel Klug Computer Security 0 07-08-2003 10:52 AM
Re: Securing Kiosks after adding MS Office apps? - AJS Computer Security 1 06-24-2003 01:01 AM

Advertisments