Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Dragging selected item from a listbox onto a table

Dragging selected item from a listbox onto a table

=?Utf-8?B?QW1v?=

Hi all,

How do i drag an item that i've selected from the listbox control on a
webpage to another table on the web page?

I know that this must be done using javascript, my problem arises though
because the ondrag and ondragstart events don't seem to be supported by the
listbox webcontrol as they are not being fired.

Is this the right way to go about this, if so where am i going wrong and if
not, can anyone suggest the correct/another way of sorting out this scenario.

Any suggestions/assistance will be appreciated.

Regards,
Amo