Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > 70-350

70-350

=?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

Just passed 70-350, ISA 2004.

I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
to.

Myrt

=?Utf-8?B?YXNoaXNoIG1haGVzaHdhcmk=?=

hii ... i would really appriciate your help regarding MCSE.. i would like to
wht is it basically .. well i want to make my career in networking feild only
& people say tht MCSE is the best course to sart with.. is it true..?? and
yes if u hv notes regarding this i would really appriciate...
thanks
& my email address is http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)

"Myrt in MT" wrote:

> Just passed 70-350, ISA 2004.
>
> I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
> copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
> to.
>
> Myrt

BD

"Myrt in MT" <Myrt in (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Just passed 70-350, ISA 2004.
>
> I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
> copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
> to.
>
> Myrt

Wat kinda notes u got my friend?

plz send to (E-Mail Removed)

--
Bigus Diękus
MCNGP #51

=?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

I just have notes on one of the 7 exams you will need to pass.

"ashish maheshwari" wrote:

> hii ... i would really appriciate your help regarding MCSE.. i would like to
> wht is it basically .. well i want to make my career in networking feild only
> & people say tht MCSE is the best course to sart with.. is it true..?? and
> yes if u hv notes regarding this i would really appriciate...
> thanks
> & my email address is (E-Mail Removed)
>
> "Myrt in MT" wrote:
>
> > Just passed 70-350, ISA 2004.
> >
> > I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
> > copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
> > to.
> >
> > Myrt

=?Utf-8?B?TXlydCBpbiBNVA==?=

They are not a brain dump so i don't think they would be useful to you.

"BD" wrote:

> "Myrt in MT" <Myrt in (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Just passed 70-350, ISA 2004.
> >
> > I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
> > copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
> > to.
> >
> > Myrt
> >

> Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
>
> plz send to (E-Mail Removed)
>

> --
> Bigus Di┬ękus
> MCNGP #51
> -- MCNGP.com - Define irony: a bunch of idiots dancing around on a plane to a
> song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.
> -- www.SWPPM.com

Frisbee«

"Myrt in MT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> They are not a brain dump so i don't think they would be useful to you.

Okay, dang it! Who blew BD's cover?

Cerebrus

Frisbee« wrote:
> "Myrt in MT" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > They are not a brain dump so i don't think they would be useful to you.

> Okay, dang it! Who blew BD's cover?

I think it was the email address !

Kline Sphere

>> I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud like a
>> copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word attachment
>> to.
>>
>> Myrt
>>

>Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
>
>plz send to (E-Mail Removed)

a lot of people take notes (myself included) while preparing for these
type of exams. In fact I'd recommend that everyone should take notes
as this is the best way reinforce the learning process.

So I'd hardly call this 'dumping', although I'd sure as h*ll not give
my notes away to anyone too lazy to do their own research.

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Frisbee«

"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> I have some pretty good notes that i used to prepare. If anyone woud
>>> like a
>>> copy reply to this message with an email address I can send a Word
>>> attachment
>>> to.
>>>
>>> Myrt
>>>

>>Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
>>
>>plz send to (E-Mail Removed)

> a lot of people take notes (myself included) while preparing for these
> type of exams. In fact I'd recommend that everyone should take notes
> as this is the best way reinforce the learning process.
>
> So I'd hardly call this 'dumping', although I'd sure as h*ll not give
> my notes away to anyone too lazy to do their own research.

In BD's defense, the OP never said they were HIS notes, but yes, I agree on
the point that making study notes before a test is definitely a good idea.
For all we knew (and still don't) the OP may be offering dumps, even though
he/she/it denies doing so. A smart lamer (oxymoron of the day) would lurk
here before posting and would realize that dumps are not welcome here, even
though there are a lot of IDOTS who request them, and would therefore offer
"notes."

Kline Sphere

>"Kline Sphere" <.@> wrote in message
>news:(E-Mail Removed).. .

>>>Wat kinda notes u got my friend?
>>>
>>>plz send to (E-Mail Removed)

>> a lot of people take notes (myself included) while preparing for these
>> type of exams. In fact I'd recommend that everyone should take notes
>> as this is the best way reinforce the learning process.
>>
>> So I'd hardly call this 'dumping', although I'd sure as h*ll not give
>> my notes away to anyone too lazy to do their own research.

>In BD's defense, the OP never said they were HIS notes, but yes, I agree on
>the point that making study notes before a test is definitely a good idea.
>For all we knew (and still don't) the OP may be offering dumps, even though
>he/she/it denies doing so. A smart lamer (oxymoron of the day) would lurk
>here before posting and would realize that dumps are not welcome here, even
>though there are a lot of IDOTS who request them, and would therefore offer
>"notes."

Point taken...

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3