Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > How can I let the router know the availabe BW for RED?

How can I let the router know the availabe BW for RED?

Dor Snapir

How can I let the router know the availabe BW for the RED algorithm,
that is, is there a way to flow control the data rate from the router
to the private network in cases where the private nework BW is (much)
lower the the outside interface of the router?

Thanks