Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > tutorial on setting up a workstation with the VPN client to interface with a router

tutorial on setting up a workstation with the VPN client to interface with a router

Sameer

does anyone have a resource that walks you through, from scratch, how to
setup a router to work with the VPN client? i'm about to travel overseas
for a bit, and I need access to my local network.. and SSH isn't enough.
I've been looking everywhere for a resource that starts from A and ends with
Z on how to setup this particular scenario, but I haven't been able to find
anything.

-Sameer