Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Printing large aspx pages (2005)

Printing large aspx pages (2005)

Mantorok

Hi all

I have an online-application web-site and the apps use a Wizard control (10+
steps).

They want to be able to print out this application when they're done, what
would be the best way forward? The reason I'm asking is because to write a
Crystal Report would take a huge amount of time, and I'm just wondering if
there is a better approach.

Thanks
Kev