Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Can I link to a section of text in an aspx page?

Can I link to a section of text in an aspx page?

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

If the page was straight html I could do the following...

<A id="apples"> here is some text about apples...</a>
within the page, then creating a link to the section from another page would
look something like...

But this doesnt seem to work in an aspx page, focus is always at the top of
the page. Are there any other ways I can link to a section in another aspx
page?

Many thanks

Bruno Alexandre

instead
<a id="apple">

use

<a name="apple">

and it should work, cause it works fine with me

--

Bruno Alexandre
(a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

"Andy" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> If the page was straight html I could do the following...
>
> <A id="apples"> here is some text about apples...</a>
> within the page, then creating a link to the section from another page
> would
> look something like...

> But this doesnt seem to work in an aspx page, focus is always at the top
> of
> the page. Are there any other ways I can link to a section in another aspx
> page?
>
> Many thanks

=?Utf-8?B?QW5keQ==?=

Bruno - that's the badger!