Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Bind to a checkboxlist - need some checkboxes checked

Bind to a checkboxlist - need some checkboxes checked

hooterbite@yahoo.com

I have a FormView which contains a CheckBoxList that is created
dynamically using its own ObjectDataSource. That part works fine, but
when I am in edit mode I need the appropriate check boxes pre-checked.
Thanks!