Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Current item value when databinding a dropdownlist

Current item value when databinding a dropdownlist

MarkusJNZ@gmail.com

Hi, I want to check the current value of a ListItem when a DropDownList
is being bound

e.g.

In the function

Private Sub MyDropList_DataBinding(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs)

End Sub

I want to display the current value of the row being bound

Help appreciated

Thanks
Markus