Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

FIPS validated cryptographic algorithms.

ssgame@gmail.com

I am trying to create my first ASP.NET 2.0 application but keep getting
this error, no matter if there is nothing in the code other than that
created in the original files.

"This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated
cryptographic algorithms."

I am using VS 2005 and can't get anything to be viewable in the
browser. Any help?

Ken Cox [Microsoft MVP]

Check out this blog entry?

Enforcing FIPS Certified Cryptography

http://blogs.msdn.com/shawnfa/archiv...16/417975.aspx

Ken
Microsoft MVP [ASP.NET]

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I am trying to create my first ASP.NET 2.0 application but keep getting
> this error, no matter if there is nothing in the code other than that
> created in the original files.
>
> "This implementation is not part of the Windows Platform FIPS validated
> cryptographic algorithms."
>
> I am using VS 2005 and can't get anything to be viewable in the
> browser. Any help?

Overriding FIPS Policy in ASP.NET APA ASP .Net 0 11-16-2009 01:53 AM
FIPS validated cryptographic algorithm ASP.Net 2.0 Parsing Error George ASP .Net 1 02-21-2008 06:53 PM
Microsoft CSP & FIPS-140-x compliancy Thomas K Computer Security 1 04-06-2005 04:43 AM
VPN client and FIPs Saad Cisco 0 11-23-2004 06:14 PM
Slackware 7.0 FIPS headache Boris Badenuff Computer Support 6 07-24-2003 07:19 PM

Advertisments