Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > newbie: cannot move objects

newbie: cannot move objects

Jeff

Hey

I've downloaded and installed Visual Web Developer Express (I downloaded it
today from microsoft). My problem is that I cannot move the gui objects I
put on the form, I can only resize them?... There must be setting in the IDE
that allow me to move gui objects to their preferred location??? Or maybe
this is a limitation in Visual Web Developer Express, developers can only
set a gui object's location in html???

Best Regards!

Jeff

Jacob

It sounds like you are using relative positioning instead of absolute.
Try to have a look at the page's property sheet.