Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Autocomplete - Remember Password in IE6 for ASPX v2.0 form

Autocomplete - Remember Password in IE6 for ASPX v2.0 form

=?Utf-8?B?RExQMjIxOTI=?=

I have a login page using a master page that contains a search textbox. When
I enter the username and password, IE doesn't prompt to save the password.
If I remove the search textbox from the master page, IE prompts to save the
password as expected. Can anyone tell me why IE6's autocomplete - remember
password doesn't work when another textbox (like a search input) is added to
the form that contains the username and password textboxes? Is there a
work-around for this issue?

Thanks in advance.