Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > newbie: field name in formview

newbie: field name in formview

Barbara Schmidt

Hello everybody,
I have in my Visual Web Developer 2005 Express Edition project
formview-control bounded with SqlDataSource-control. Wenn I start the
application I see in the formview-window the field name and afterwards the
text:
FieldName: "Now my text from the database"
How can I see the text only, without the field name? Is it possible to make
unvisible the field name?
Barbra

gius

Cnvert the field into Template Field. Then you'll have much better control
what's rendered and how so you can edit the Template...