Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > PostBackURL problem

PostBackURL problem

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

The only problem I am having in my case is that I need to programmically fire
the button that has the PostBackURL property on it becuase in some cases I
want to user to be "redirected" to another page and not have to interact with
the page at all.

THANKS!

=?Utf-8?B?U2Vhbg==?=

Solved it! another win for MCAD study.

Where I work we often use response.redirect becuase the lead developer is
used to working with Querystrings and franckly I find them easy to use
myself.
However I recalled the new methods of going to a new page and read up on
Server.transfer. We that works just fine with PostbackURL.

Plus its faster becuase its not making 2 posts