Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Trade-in Used Cisco Equipment

Trade-in Used Cisco Equipment

Ali

I have some used cisco equipment that I would like to sell or trade
in. I came across usedcisco.com. They say that they can sell them for
me our trade them in. The offer sounded great. Just wanted to make
sure about thier service. Has anybody dealt with usedcisco.com before?

Their website address is: www.usedcisco.com
It is a portal for used cisco buyers and sellers.

Benson

I have had great experience selling new and used cisco and other
networking equipment throught usedcisco.com. Posting your equipments
in usedcisco.com is easier and faster than posting it through ISP
lists. They have the best web-interface for buying, selling, and
trading networking equipments online.

Anyway hope this helps.

- Benson