Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > HOWTO: Customize ChangePasswordFailureText?

HOWTO: Customize ChangePasswordFailureText?

Antonio

Hi,

I would like to display the ChangePasswordFailureText somewhere else. For
example:

Protected Sub ctlChangePassword_ChangePasswordError(ByVal sender As
Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles
ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordError

Label1.Text = ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordFailureText
End Sub

But Label1 appears as follows:
Password incorrect or New Password invalid.
New Password length minimum: {0}.
Non-alphanumeric characters required: {1}.

QUESTION: How can I display the actual value of {0} and {1}?

Thanks in advance.

Antonio

--
Regards,
Antonio

Antonio

"Antonio" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...

Hi,

I would like to display the ChangePasswordFailureText somewhere else. For
example:

Protected Sub ctlChangePassword_ChangePasswordError(ByVal sender As
Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles
ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordError

Label1.Text = ctlChangePassword.ChangePasswordFailureText
End Sub

But Label1 appears as follows:
Password incorrect or New Password invalid.
New Password length minimum: {0}.
Non-alphanumeric characters required: {1}.

QUESTION: How can I display the actual value of {0} and {1}?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Antonio

--
Regards,
Antonio

Customize Dragging pixturesk@hotmail.com Firefox 2 07-13-2005 11:51 PM
Firefox 1.03 view/toolbars/customize Pete Firefox 5 05-13-2005 02:57 PM
Customize Visual Studio Ger4ld MCSD 1 06-01-2004 03:33 PM
How to customize "Add Method" Wizard of VS Class View pop-up menu Bill Smarty ASP .Net 0 01-13-2004 06:52 PM
Customize Toolbar Mike Phillips Firefox 4 11-15-2003 08:53 AM

Advertisments