Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Control disappears after ID is changed

Control disappears after ID is changed

=?Utf-8?B?QVNQIERldmVsb3Blcg==?=

I recently developed my own composite control. After dragging and dropping
the control onto a web page I would like to be able to change the ID.
However, when I attempt to change the ID nothing happens. I tried switching
to source mode and changing it there. After I do this and switch back to
design mode the control is no longer visible. Any help would be greatly
appreciated.