Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Reading an excel spreadsheet using ado.net

Reading an excel spreadsheet using ado.net

=?Utf-8?B?bGFuZW0=?=

I am trying to read and excel spreadsheet using ado.net in asp.net
2.0(vb.net). It seems to work fine, but I cannot read some cells. There are
some cells, that contain numbers, that I always just get a blank back. Has
anyone seen anything like this before? Thanks.

Mark Rae

"lanem" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...

>I am trying to read and excel spreadsheet using ado.net in asp.net
> 2.0(vb.net). It seems to work fine, but I cannot read some cells. There
> are
> some cells, that contain numbers, that I always just get a blank back.
> Has
> anyone seen anything like this before? Thanks.

Sigh...show us your code!