Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Newbie Question

Newbie Question

Ricardo Luceac

Hi all...

I am new to asp.net and having a problem..

I'm making a soccer world cup database...

In one table i put the games, and in another the people will put the
results...

I think of making a web page to let people put the results for each
game, I made a repeater to fullfill a table with the games, and think of
putting 2 textbox for each game for putting the score of each team.

The problem is how to identify each textebox with the team...

I have a GameId for each game, but how can I include this information on
the textbox to identify it in the moment of making the insert???

thx...