Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Rack Time

Rack Time

PremiumPackets

I finished my CCIE studies and I passed. I'm putting my equipment
online. Please send email to http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) to reserve
time. This service will be free. I will accept donations. Visit
www.premiumpackets.com for more information.

dmcknigh

Sir -
Congratulations on passing the CCIE. Compliments to you for making
your Lab available to your networking peers without looking for "the
fast buck!! <sound of applause here>. I'd give you a donation just to
support your future philanthropy.
-dmcknigh-

(E-Mail Removed) (PremiumPackets) wrote in message news:<(E-Mail Removed). com>...
> I finished my CCIE studies and I passed. I'm putting my equipment
> online. Please send email to (E-Mail Removed) to reserve
> time. This service will be free. I will accept donations. Visit
> www.premiumpackets.com for more information.

PremiumPackets

Thank you for your kind works. The rack is still available if
yourself or anyone else is interested. And still FREE!