Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > (2.0) Separator in Menu control

(2.0) Separator in Menu control

Jeppe Jespersen

How do i create a separator that only show _between_ menu items?

I've tried the "StaticTopSeparatorImageUrl" property, but that also gives me
a separator before the first item.
Likewise, the StaticBottomSeparatorImageUrl property gives me an item after
the last item.

....and i only want separators between items.

Any ideas?

/jespersen
Denmark

Poornimab

Hi,

You should set the property SeperatorImageUrl.

Thanx.

"Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curlythingie jdj dot dk> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> How do i create a separator that only show _between_ menu items?
>
> I've tried the "StaticTopSeparatorImageUrl" property, but that also gives
> me a separator before the first item.
> Likewise, the StaticBottomSeparatorImageUrl property gives me an item
> after the last item.
>
> ...and i only want separators between items.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> /jespersen
> Denmark

Jeppe Jespersen

> You should set the property SeperatorImageUrl.

That property cannot be set at designtime (which is okay, i can do it
runtime), but it applies to ALL menu items. I only want it at the static
level, and - like i said - only _between_ menuitems.

The SeparatorImageUrl also places a separator after the last item.

/jespersen
Denmark

Poornimab

Hi,
This property (SeperatorImageUrl) can be set at Design Time.You click
the properties of the Menu,
then select Items property.There you should select the menu item where the
sepeartor is to be inserted next,
then set the property SeperatorImageUrl(give path of the seperator image).

Let me know if u have any doubts.

Thanx

"Jeppe Jespersen" <jdj curlythingie jdj dot dk> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

>> You should set the property SeperatorImageUrl.
>>

> That property cannot be set at designtime (which is okay, i can do it
> runtime), but it applies to ALL menu items. I only want it at the static
> level, and - like i said - only _between_ menuitems.
>
> The SeparatorImageUrl also places a separator after the last item.
>
> /jespersen
> Denmark

Jeppe Jespersen

> then select Items property.There you should select the menu item where the
> sepeartor is to be inserted next,

I should have said this earlier, but my menu is databound to a sitemap file.

/jespersen