Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.

Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.

news.microsoft.com

I was helping someone set up IIS on their system to run ASP.NET pages and
configured ASP.NET in the IISmcc and when we posted some ASP.NET pages to
the server (localhost) and tried to open them up we get the following error
(html pages and asp pages open fine). I figure there is a configuration
setting that must need to be reset. I did not have this problem when I set
it up on my system. I am not sure what I need to do to correct the problem.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated

Failed to execute request because the App-Domain could not be created.
Error: 0x80131902