Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > DataGrid hyperlink field binding?

DataGrid hyperlink field binding?

=?Utf-8?B?V2hpdG5leSBZaXU=?=

I am using a DataGrid, and have bound it to some data (not using the quick
design way though -- i hard coded it using sql data adapter, command, etc).
Anyways, I have a column that is a link, and i want it to link to a
javascript function that i've declared in the same page, but in the markup. I
set the field type as Hyperlink, and this is how i set it up:

NavigateUrl: Javascript:showActivityDetails()
DataNavigateUrlField: ActivityID
DataNavigateUrlFormatString: Javascript:showActivityDetails({0})

But when i mouseover that link, in the status bar is only says:

javascript:showActivityDetails()

which i'm assuming is that it's not passing in the activityID...even though
i do in fact have an activityID field in my datagrid.

any suggestions as to what is going on? Any help is appreciated!

Thanks