Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Imagebutton / Image bug?

Reply
Thread Tools

Imagebutton / Image bug?

 
 
Peter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2006
Hello NG,

Why in Asp.net 2.0 Image / Imagebutton always renders a style
'border-width:0px' even if Borderwidth is empty ? Is there a workaround ?

thanx







 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bruno Alexandre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2006
it's by default,

did you tried to add the style as CSS to change it?

or add:
BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="Black" to the tag


--

Bruno Alexandre
(a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)


"Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hello NG,
>
> Why in Asp.net 2.0 Image / Imagebutton always renders a style
> 'border-width:0px' even if Borderwidth is empty ? Is there a workaround ?
>
> thanx
>
>
>
>
>
>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Peter
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2006
hi Bruno,

problem:
i would like to set the border-width in a css file for all controls.
because asp.net always renders border-width as inline-style
and overrides settings from css class it's impossible!
no workaround to stop asp.net's behavior?





"Bruno Alexandre" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> it's by default,
>
> did you tried to add the style as CSS to change it?
>
> or add:
> BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="Black" to the tag
>
>
> --
>
> Bruno Alexandre
> (a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)
>
>
> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Hello NG,
>>
>> Why in Asp.net 2.0 Image / Imagebutton always renders a style
>> 'border-width:0px' even if Borderwidth is empty ? Is there a workaround ?
>>
>> thanx
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
Bruno Alexandre
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      06-19-2006
if you ommited in the tag properties, css file will be the one that the tag
uses!

maybe you are setting the CSS wrong?


try:

..border {
border: solid 3px black;
}

in a CSS file, link it in the page and then add CssClass="border" to the
asp:image tag



--

Bruno Alexandre
(a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)


"Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> hi Bruno,
>
> problem:
> i would like to set the border-width in a css file for all controls.
> because asp.net always renders border-width as inline-style
> and overrides settings from css class it's impossible!
> no workaround to stop asp.net's behavior?
>
>
>
>
>
> "Bruno Alexandre" <(E-Mail Removed)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
>> it's by default,
>>
>> did you tried to add the style as CSS to change it?
>>
>> or add:
>> BorderWidth="1" BorderStyle="Solid" BorderColor="Black" to the tag
>>
>>
>> --
>>
>> Bruno Alexandre
>> (a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)
>>
>>
>> "Peter" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>>> Hello NG,
>>>
>>> Why in Asp.net 2.0 Image / Imagebutton always renders a style
>>> 'border-width:0px' even if Borderwidth is empty ? Is there a workaround
>>> ?
>>>
>>> thanx
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>>

>>
>>

>
>



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Image & ImageButton controls Jason ASP .Net 0 06-12-2004 11:57 PM
Image & ImageButton controls Jason ASP .Net 0 06-12-2004 11:57 PM
SQL image (jpeg) to Image or ImageButton or TableRow etc.. RobertH ASP .Net 3 02-17-2004 02:39 AM
image/imagebutton client validation ganesh kolappan ASP .Net 2 07-03-2003 06:56 PM



Advertisments