Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Cannot get text in certain cells of DataGrid to wrap

Cannot get text in certain cells of DataGrid to wrap

=?Utf-8?B?Z2xlbm4=?=

Hi folks,

I have a DataGrid control and I have all of the columns wrapping their
text except for one column which insists on placing the text all in one line
without wrapping.

All columns in my HTML are the same but obviously something is different.

Thanks for any thoughts on this.

-glenn