Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Newbie Question

Newbie Question

Samuel Shulman

I am looking for good guidance for positioning controls on the
form.document, it is absolute nightmare and I don't know where to begin

Thank you,
Samuel Shulman

Roy

Hi Sam,
Please describe your error or question in more detail. You're a little
vague here. By the "form.document" you mean the design view of Visual
Studio? I'm assuming you have a reasonable knowledge of normal layout
methods like tables and divs?