Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > display of confirmation msg before deletion of a gridview row

display of confirmation msg before deletion of a gridview row

ASMJ

Hi,

I have a gridview in my page, which displays all records from an
sqldatasource.
The delete row command is available to the user, through which he can
perform deletion.
I want to trap the gridview_RowDeleting event to display a confirmation
msg to the user. Is there a msgbox kind of facility where I can get
confirmation from the user before deletion?

Otherwise, which is the best method to do this job? could anyone give
me some info?

thanks
asmj