Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Default browser

Default browser

Jack Dziembaj

Hopefully basic question:

Can someone please tell me if there is a way to set up visual studio so it
does not invoke Internet Explorer but rather uses internal browser after
clicking green arrow ( start debugging )?
Basically I would like to have the same behavior for my ASP project as in
File/Browse with

Thanks