Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Discussion forum solution (ASP.NET)

Discussion forum solution (ASP.NET)

mazdotnet

Hi,

I'm looking at adding a discussion forum to our site (C# or VB.NET).
Any recommendations for a good discussion forum software? (both free
and $$$$). I looked at InstantForum and it seems like no one's there
since no one ever replies to your questions (even regarding sales).

Thanks
MA

Bruno Alexandre

you can use one of the best for ASP

http://forum.snitz.com/

--

Bruno Alexandre
(a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

"mazdotnet" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at adding a discussion forum to our site (C# or VB.NET).
> Any recommendations for a good discussion forum software? (both free
> and $$$$). I looked at InstantForum and it seems like no one's there
> since no one ever replies to your questions (even regarding sales).
>
> Thanks
> MA

Winista

MS has forums starter kit. Use that. It should still be available on
http://www.asp.net

Winista
http://www.universalshoppingmall.com

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...