Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > AllowSorting dosn't work

AllowSorting dosn't work

Samuel Shulman

Any suggestion why

I added the columns manually at design time then at run time I set the data
source and I bind it but the headers don't appear as Hyperlinks

Thank you,
Samuel

Bruno Alexandre

did you set AllowSorting="true" to the DataGrid ?

did you add SortExpression="myColumn" to the Bounded column?

if you did all of this and still not working, check this link:
http://aspnet.4guysfromrolla.com/art...spx?mode=print

--

Bruno Alexandre
(a Portuguese in Københanv, Danmark)

"Samuel Shulman" <(E-Mail Removed)> escreveu na mensagem
news:eAj$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Any suggestion why
>
> I added the columns manually at design time then at run time I set the
> data source and I bind it but the headers don't appear as Hyperlinks
>
> Thank you,
> Samuel

Samuel Shulman

Yes I didn't set the SortExpression