Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Commercial use of applns in VWD possible?

Commercial use of applns in VWD possible?

ASMJ

I have downloaded freely available express edition of Visual Web
Developer for application development. Can I commercially market the
product without having any license issues?
any information on this will be helpful

Thanks
ASMJ

Juan T. Llibre

Please don't post the same question under two different subjects.

We read you the first time you posted your question.

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
===================================
"ASMJ" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...
>I have downloaded freely available express edition of Visual Web
> Developer for application development. Can I commercially market the
> product without having any license issues?
> any information on this will be helpful
>
> Thanks
> ASMJ

ASMJ