Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > BC30456: 'Title' is not a member of 'ASP. ...

BC30456: 'Title' is not a member of 'ASP. ...

ydesilets@gmail.com

I my name is Yohan.
Id did have an error like BC30456: 'Title' is not a member of 'ASP....

I looked in many forum without success. Then I found something related
to the BC30456 error number.

On my application the error was cause by the Inherits tag. Both of my
child forms had the same Inherits "_Default". Then I changed one and it
is ok now

Note: You have to change the Inherits tag in the .aspx and in the
related .vb files

Exemple .aspx :
<% @ Page Language ="VB" MasterPageFile="~/Principal.master"
AutoEventWireup ="false" CodeFile="InventaireAccessoire.aspx.vb"
Inherits="_Default2" title="InventaireAccessoire" %>

Exemple .vb :
Partial Class _Default2
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

faacody faacody is offline
Junior Member

I can't believe that worked! Thanks for the examples.

anujanand anujanand is offline
Junior Member

4 years old post but still helpful. Thanks a lot for posting it.