Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Empty datasource GridView problem

Empty datasource GridView problem

yossimotro@gmail.com

Hi,

I'm using a gridview in my project and its footer to add new records.
The gridview is connected to an AccessDataSource which contains select,
insert and delete commands.

The problem occurs when the AccessDataSource is empty, the gridview
won't show at all, not even the footer so I can't add new data.

I know I can give up on the footer and just create somelike myself
which will look like it but I don't like this solution or others that
go around the problem.
How do you suggest I show the footer when the AccessDataSource is
empty?

I'd really appreciate your help.
Thanks!