Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Netgear & Cisco VPN

Netgear & Cisco VPN

machine

Hi,

I am trying to setup a VPN between a Netgear DG834G and a Cisco IOS device,
has anyone had any sucess doing this?

Thanks
Jamie

Javier Henderson

> I am trying to setup a VPN between a Netgear DG834G and a Cisco IOS device,
> has anyone had any sucess doing this?

I haven't yet tried this combination, but what problems are you having
getting the configuration to work?

-jav