Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > connecting async/sync serial to external CSU/DSU

connecting async/sync serial to external CSU/DSU

cocolema

I need to connect an Adtran TSU LT to an NM-8a/s installed in a 2800.
The T1 is a known good, but the router is not connecting. The
interfaces remain in an Up/Down state. I have used a hard loopback
plugged into the back of the Adtran, but the router does not see the
line come nor looped.

Please help protect my miserable job!

Cocolema

www.BradReese.Com

Cocolema,

You may wish to investigate AdTran TSU LT Troubleshooting with a Cisco
Router:

http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Doc/0...0a4b3bbde.html

as well as AdTran TSU LT Documentation:

http://www.adtran.com/adtranpx/Rooms...DI1REIlNUQlNUQ

and Cisco 2800 Troubleshooting:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/...ries_home.html

Hope this helps.

Brad Reese
AdTran Refurbished List Pricing and Availability
http://www.bradreese.com/adtran-inventory-search.htm