Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Websense with 837 Routers

Websense with 837 Routers

Jose

Hi,

Got a tricky one with little or no real support on the net. I have a
837 router with a vpn into my HQ, there is Websense server there and I
connect to the secure internal lan via a cisco concentrator which is
not my hq lans default gateway. I need to monitor all http traffic at
the site where the 837 router is and I need all the http requests to
go through the VPN and hit the websense server to logs the requests. I
have configured the 837 to forward all the requests through the vpn to
the Web server but this is all not working. Is there anywhere were I
can get a config example of some sort.