Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > split tunneling

split tunneling

wonder

Hi There,

I need to define Split Tunneling on site to site vpn. Could any one
please provide with some relevant links on Cisco Pages. I had a look at
few but nit able to find any sample configuration.

Any Advice/help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks in adavance !
AA

Walter Roberson

In article <(E-Mail Removed) .com>,
wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I need to define Split Tunneling on site to site vpn. Could any one
>please provide with some relevant links on Cisco Pages.

Which product and which software release?

wonder <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>I need to define Split Tunneling on site to site vpn.

Thinking again, that request only makes sense if you are using
PPTP for the site to site VPN, rather than IPSec. If you are using
IPSec (or L2TP Over IPSec, or EzVPN) then just change your crypto
map ACLs to only include the traffic you want to go over the link.