Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > Cisco vpn client 4.8 and zywall 1 problems

Cisco vpn client 4.8 and zywall 1 problems

mettemusens@hotmail.com

Hi

My work pc just got upgraded to cisco vpn klient 4.8 (from 4.2). And
now the Windows xp stuff does not work. HTTP protocol goes fine
though.

I get logged on to the network, but it does not run my login script.
It takes aprox 30 min to get from boot/login to the desktop beein
available.

And when you try to access any applications - it takes forever before
it tells me that it does not work. It seems to me that everything
maybe just takes forever and then times out????

My router is a Zyxel Zywall 1. It worked fine with VPN 4.2

I cant go back to old VPN client (work says no cause of security
restrictions) - so I'm trying to find out what has changed - or what I
must change in the router to make it work again.

Any ideas where to go?

regards
Mette, Denmark

Zywall UTM VS FORTIGATE UTM besi Computer Security 0 09-03-2007 04:21 AM
Zyxel ZyWall 35 Chris NZ Computing 1 10-11-2005 08:41 AM
Ipsec VPN between Cisco IOS and Zywall Tom Pouce Cisco 3 06-29-2005 03:48 PM
Help with Cisco VPN client 4.0.1 (and 4.0.3) - The VPN client could not find the adapters GUID MP Cisco 2 12-30-2003 03:55 PM
Zywall to Pix Bjorn Cisco 0 10-30-2003 07:54 AM

Advertisments