Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Cisco > ISDN DCP protocol

ISDN DCP protocol

CP

Hello,

We need to use the ISDN-DCP protocol (remote capi access witin Cisco 8xx).

Is there any way to get protocol specifications ?

Thanks

Regards

marcial_colomer

Hi,

Here you can get some info on capi :

http://www.capi.org/pages/downloads.php

Sincerely,

Marcial Colomer

(E-Mail Removed)

CP ha escrito:

> Hello,
>
> We need to use the ISDN-DCP protocol (remote capi access witin Cisco 8xx).
>
> Is there any way to get protocol specifications ?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards

CP

"marcial_colomer" <(E-Mail Removed)> a écrit dans le message de
news: (E-Mail Removed) om...
> Hi,
>
> Here you can get some info on capi :
>
> http://www.capi.org/pages/downloads.php
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Marcial Colomer

Thanks,

But our problem is not the capi specifications, but how to send capi frames
(described by capi.org) over a TCP connection : i.e. "Remote Capi". The
cisco 8xx has an integrated remote capi server using "ISDN DCP" protocol
(name found on Cisco documentation); With this protocol it is possible to
send "capi frames" to the router ; but i don't find "ISDN DCP" protocol
specifications.

"ISDN DCP" encapsulate Capi frames.

Regards

Claude